My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Weekly Deal highlight - Curvy Corner Trio Punch!

Weekly Deals

I have to say I am a HUGE fan of punches. And today kick's off Weekly Deals that include a nice discount on the Curvy Corner Trio Punch. Here's a tip - if you need ideas for how to use any product, simply do a search for it in your browser! I use my punches year 'round for tags, cards, giftcards, gifts, you name it!

We're nearing the end of March and the end of Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration Event, where you may select something for FREE out of the SAB Catalog (link in the left column of this blog) for every $50 purchased (before tax and shipping). I'd love it if you chose me as your demonstrator when ordering online.

Thanks! And Happy Spring!!!

139683G


Curvy Corner Trio Punch Item # 139683
Regular Price: $20.00 US
            Discounted Price: $15.00 US



Pearl Basic Jewels Item # 119247
Regular Price: $5.00 US
            Discounted Price: $3.75 US



Silver 5/8" Satin Ribbon Item # 134548
Regular Price: $7.00 US
            Discounted Price: $5.25 US



White Perfect Accents Item # 138416
Regular Price: $5.00 US
            Discounted Price: $3.75 US



Gold Stampin' Glitter Item # 133457
Regular Price: $4.00 US
            Discounted Price: $3.00 US

No comments: