My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Extra Stampin' Rewards? Sign me up!



With a new Stampin' Up! catalog usually comes a huge Wish List. At least it does for me!

So I usually like to start with my very own Party of One. Basically, this means I order enough to qualify for hostess benefits (aka Stampin' Rewards). If your Wish List reaches $350 or more, you will get an EXTRA $35 Stampin' Rewards during the month of June.

If your list isn't at $350, ask a friend if she might want something from the new catalog. There are fabulous kits, new ink colors and ribbons, and so much more!

I will have a box of catalogs in my hands soon, so email or text me if you'd like one. If you're local, I'll leave one in my milk box for you on the front porch. If you've recently ordered online through me, you'll receive a catalog via snail mail.

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Thanks for the update Terry! Have a great day!